Please note our amended opening times at Head Office, over the Christmas and New Year period:
For Site opening times, please click here
- Wednesday 24th December 2014 - 8.30am to 2.00pm
- Thursday 25th December 2014 - CLOSED
- Friday 26th December 2014 - CLOSED
- Monday 29th December 2014 - 8.30am to 3.00pm
- Tuesday 30th December 2014 - 8.30am to 4.00pm
- Wednesday 31st December 2014 - 8.30am to 3.00pm
- Thursday 1st January 2015 - CLOSED
- Friday 2nd January 2015 - Normal Working Hours
Over forty five
years of service
The UK’s longest
1964 was a good year. Mary Quant had just invented the mini skirt, and the Beatles were topping the charts. It was also the year that HBC started trading – and we’ve led the way in vehicle salvage ever since. We were the first to introduce on-site vehicle auctions, and then the first to conduct auctions online.
Still British, still pioneering, still independently owned and with the resources to cope with any UK volume, we process many thousands of vehicles every year - providing the best and most efficient salvage collection and disposal service in the industry for the UK’s top insurance, fleet and accident management companies.
Online salvage auction
If you’re looking for the quickest and easiest way to buy, our online auction gives you instant access to thousands of great value accident damaged, theft-recovered and used cars, motorcycles and other vehicles.